Sisters of St John of God are women who have freely responded to
a call by God to Apostolic Religious Life, who profess publicly to
live the vows of celibate chastity, poverty and obedience, and to
participate in Christ's liberating Mission in the world.
Is God Calling You?
- Have you ever felt that no matter how much you enjoyed life there was still that strong urge, a yearning of your soul for something more?
- Has you heart ever felt like responding to the invitation "Come and follow me" )Mk.10:21) ?
- Is the life of a Sisters something that has surfaced in your mind from time to time or more than once in your life?
- Are you searching and longing to share your gifts?
- Are you someone yearning to make a difference in our world?
- Do you have a nagging awareness that God wants you to further the mission of Christ in our world?
- Do you seek a deeper relationship with God?
- Do you believe in taking risks in creating and sustaining a just world?
If the answer to any of these questions is 'Yes" perhaps we can help.
Living a religious life opens a door of awareness and provides the opportunity to be an agent for change.
If you are looking for a way of life -- where God is calling you, the Sisters would be delighted to accompany you on your journey to discover God's plan for you.
For further information please contact:
The Province Leader,
PO Box 473
WEMBLEY WA 6904
Phone: 08 9346 9444